General Requirements Required Before you Apply:
- Government Issued Photo ID
- All Adults (over the age of 18) will be required to apply
- A $45 Application Fees must be paid prior to processing the rental application
- Application processing time: Management makes every effort to process applications within 24 to 48 business hours of receipt (pursuant to applicant providing all necessary paperwork - ID, Rental Verification, proof of income)
- The processing of an application can take several days if we do not receive a response from previous/present landlords, employers and other reference
- Nothing is Guaranteed. Due to high demand with our listings, there may already be applications received on a property. Some properties are in high demand! Once an application has been processed and approved, all deposits must be made within 24 hours
BACKGROUND CHECK CONSISTS OF:
- Credit score
- Identity verification
- Criminal history
- Rent-to-income verification
- Eviction records
- Employment verification
- Rental history
- 660+ = Approval with 1 times the rent as a deposit
- 600-659 = Approval with 1.5 times the rent as a deposit
- 530-599 = Conditional Approval with 2 times the rent as deposit
- Below 530 = Credit scores below 530 will not be approved, even with a double deposit
Patron Property Management reserves the right to review and check the following: felonies and misdemeanors. We review all fairly with the owner to determine the extent of the crime to renting a property.
Applicants will be denied if they have been convicted of a Felony in the last 7 years that are violent in nature against persons or property.
Your GROSS monthly income must be a minimum of 3 times the monthly rent. You will be required to provide proof of income whether you are employed by a 3rd party (one month of pay stubs), or self-employed (2 years of tax returns).
You will need to provide rental references which confirms a minimum of 3 or more years of valid, verifiable rental history from a third-party landlord. If you have rental history shorter than 12 months a double deposit may be required. Any negative rental history such as an eviction record, outstanding landlord debt, or negative references will result in a denial by Patron Property Management.
Many of our properties that allow pets will have restrictions, such as: breed, size and quantity (it is our company policy to not allow vicious breeds). If the property does allow for pets to reside, approval of your pet will depend on your ‘paw score’ found through the pet application required to be submitted from www.petscreening.com. It will be important to provide as much information as possible (photo, pet vaccinations (which are required), microchip info (if applicable) and references). Should you pet be approved, you will be required to pay a $500 non-refundable pet fee for the first pet, and an additional $100 pet fee for each additional pet allowed.